INTERVIEW TIPS

INTERVIEW TIPS....

             TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF
            .........................................................

          Start with your name .
       Give your place information.
       Education background in short.
       Professional skills if any .
       Family detail in short.

EXAMPLE....

1.My name is ........and 2.I live in .......3.I Have master 's degree in .........4.I have two  years of experience in .......5.now i live with my family in....... 

          WHY DID YOU APPLY FOR THIS JOB

Talk about their company.
include your research about it .
relate it to your professional skills.
relate it to your long term career goals.

EXAMPLE.....

1.It's a great privilege for anyone to work in a reputed company like yours ;while doing2. my research about it ,i realized that my 3.skills match your requirement and that this is the best place where i can showcase my professional skills.4.
  

WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS?

Mention your skills.
hardworking .
optimistic.
flexible.
self-motivated.

EXAMPLE.....

I'm an honest person who appreiciates hardworking
and prioritize my professional life over any other thing .i'm also a flexible and optimist person with positive attitude towards my career and life.

       YOU HAVE ANY SALARY REQUIREMENTS?

Don't talk about this if you are a fresher.
share it only if you are experienced.
agree to the company's salary offer.
prioritize the job over the salary.
 

EXAMPLE....

As I said ,i'm a fresher .so salary is not a priority for me now .i want to improve my knowledge and skills and gain experience so i expect a reasonable salary that matches my abilities and my skills .

       WHY SHOULD I HIRE YOU?

     Share your knowledge .
your abilities regarding the job.
skills related to the job.
career goals.

EXAMPLE.....

Sir; i'm a fresher ,i have theoretical knowledge,but i  can work hard for my organization.i will put my all efforts for the good of it.being punctual i complete all given task ......  



      


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Visiting Places In Kanpur City ๐Ÿข

GOOGLE PAGE BY HTML

HOW TO MADE GOOD CURRICULUM VITAE